City Council minutes found on this website are unofficial and for informational purposes only. A certified copy of the minutes for any council meeting can be requested from the Clerk's Office. NOTE: In order to open the minutes document, you must have either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. If you have any problems viewing any of the minutes documents, please call or email Alex Charlton at 384-3710.
Written minutes of all meetings of the city council are kept by the City Clerk and a full tape transcript is available to the public for review. All minutes are available to the public within a reasonable time after the meeting, and include the following information:
- The place and date of the meeting;
- The names of the council members in attendance;
- A record of each motion, the person making the motion, the person providing the second and the vote on the motion;
- All motions, resolutions, orders, or ordinances proposed, and their disposition;
- The results of all votes, and, upon the request of a member, the vote of each member, byname.