Food and Beverage Application

All restaurants (eating/drinking establishments and vendors) must obtain a license from the City of Boise. The permit must be posted in a conspicuous place. Licenses must be renewed annually. If the Central District Health Department suspends or revokes their license, the City of Boise license will also be suspended or revoked.

The Food and Beverage application covers the following license types: