Alcohol Beverage Server Training
On November 18, 2008, the Boise City Council approved a server training ordinance, Boise City Code 5-07.
The approved server training programs are listed here:
- ServSafe Alcohol program
- TIPS Training for Intervention Procedures program
- Diversys Learning program
- Boise Police Alcohol Server Training: Laws, Proper Service & Underage Drinking Deterrence
- Free classes taught regularly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates, scheduling and registration
- Next class will be October 22, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at 333 N. Mark Stall Place. Registration is required. Email email@example.com to register.