Alcohol Beverage Server Training
On November 18, 2008, the Boise City Council approved a server training ordinance, Boise City Code 5-07.
The approved server training programs are listed here:
- ServSafe Alcohol program
- TIPS Training for Intervention Procedures program
- Diversys Learning program
- Boise Police Alcohol Server Training: Laws, Proper Service & Underage Drinking Deterrence
- Free classes taught regularly, please email email@example.com for scheduling and registration
- Next class will be Monday May 21, 2018 from 6pm to 8pm at City Hall West (333 N. Mark Stall Pl.)
- Seats are limited to the first 100 individuals registered.